Team Teen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T RIP GRAHPICS, Read please.

Go down

DON'T RIP GRAHPICS, Read please. Empty DON'T RIP GRAHPICS, Read please.

Post  Wacky Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 pm

DON'T RIP GRAHPICS, Read please. 29nzfdh

Members, Don't Rip other Members' Work on this site!!!

Ripping is a bad thing to do, Don't do it...You can get a lot of trouble doing it. What? Are you saying that you don't know what ripping is? Well, I can tell you.

What IS Ripping?

Ripping is like Plagiarism, It's like stealing someones work and not asking credit for them. Plagiarism isn't permitted in schools. Ripping is a little worse that Plagiarism. Ripping has been occured everywhere, it occured to me twice on MKW.com. Ripping Includes of many things you stole. Tutorials...Signatures...Avatars...All kinds of graphics were ripped, These days, people been putting up No-Ripping, and Anit-Rip Signs, it means you are not suppose to steal and claim it as your own.

Why is it urgent? Why is it bad?
One word, No Credit. You feel famous and helpful when you give out sigs and tutorials, but just you wait until someone steals your graphics, you lose that fame, you feel empty now, you feel you you were robbed..

What are the consequences of ripping?
Simple: Bans, Suspensions, of a forum/board. Many mods and admins don't like it when artwork has been stolen, so they are taking a step up about it by giving out this consequences.

Why am I We are preventing this?
Because we don't want ripping to happen to everyone.. Trust me, Getting your Sig Ripped is bad enough, Getting your gallery or something else big and important is as worst as it gets.

So peeps, DON'T RIP. Give credit if you need to, Or Simple, Don't claim it as if yours. With my grapics, and Thank You is needed, and you must not claim it as if your own.

I'm not for sure if the other mods are doing this, but If they are not, then I will.

Lesson Learned. Very Happy

This topic has been 100% Wackiefied. =]
If ye sig was ripped, Pm me or post about it. =]
Topic Closed.

Wacky

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down